01252 724167 

High Value Home Buildings and Contents Insurance  

“We Deal With Your Policy When It Suits You Best. If That Means a Visit on Evenings or Weekends That’s Fine by Us" - Steve French, Owner 
For high net worth individuals, off-the-shelf policies simply fail to deliver adequate cover. However, bespoke should not mean outrageous cost. 
Our Private Client team specialises in arranging and administering policies which fit your lifestyle at a price that fairly reflects the value of your home, its contents and your claims history. 
We offer a personal service by a dedicated account handler, which can include visits to your home if required. By arranging the right policy through us, you'll benefit from, the widest possible cover. 

High Value Home Insurance: 

Any amount can fit a mid to high networth insurance policy. 
Sometimes the rebuild of your property may be less than £200,000 but your contents level is over £100,000 with some specified items so you would need this type of policy, again the other way round your rebuild could be more than a million but you could only have a very basic contents amount. 
The policies do not have to be combined, if the sums assured or premium are enough for these companies then you could have a Buildings only or Contents only policy with a Mid to High networth Insurer. 

Contents Policies: 

Normally start with at least £50,000 to £75,000 general contents cover and can range up to several million pounds. 
We can also secure all risks cover for higher amounts, for example where your jewellery and art are the greatest proportion of your contents. 
We do have clients where their jewellery cover or art works exceed a million pounds yet their general contents amount is around £300,000 to £500,000. 

Buildings Policy: 

The main thing is the level of cover, having a million pounds cover or unlimited from a company online sounds great but reality is that you will only get paid out the amount it will actually cost to rebuild your property in say event of a total loss like a fire. 
You may not be covered fully for other matters like trace & access of leaking or blocked pipes. A lot of these online policies were found to exclude groundwater related flood which is the source of around 25% of flooding to properties. 
To be honest it does not matter which mid to high networth company you decide to go with if you have a policy with the likes of Aqua, Home & Legacy, Hiscox, Chubb, Aviva, Zurich or RSA these sorts of covers are part & parcel of what you pay for. 

Tenants Improvements: 

Fixtures & Fittings are covered under the Buildings Insurance for which the owner of the building normally arranges. He would cover the rebuild amount for which he feels he could build the property back to in event of a major fire or the house falling down due to subsidence at the time he sold the property on the long term lease. 
However we have many clients that own flats on long leases that have done major works to the fixtures & fittings like replacing the Kitchen, changing the Bathrooms, replacing the Lighting. 
The sums spent sometimes run into hundreds of thousands even millions, so it is very important to add tenants improvements cover to your contents insurance otherwise in event of a major disaster you could find the buildings is under insured for you to get any payout to replace all the money you have spent making the flat your dream home. 
Designed and created by it'seeze
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings