01252 724167 

Landlord Insurance 

We can also offer high level cover for Landlords Insurance as well the standard level of covers that most other companies use. Our director Steve French has been renting property for over 20 years now in this country & abroad & is happy to Insure his business on our standard let policies. We do have clients that are not so sure about the letting side of the market & prefer to pay more money for a policy that will take care of things better in event of any claims or legal issues. 
We can cover all types of properties with all types of tenant: 
Flats, Houses, HMO (House in Multiple Occupation) 
Professionals, Students, DSS, Asylum Seekers 
We cover portfolios of properties from 2 to several hundred 
Legal Cover 
Home Emergency 
Rent Guarantee (This can only be done if the property is let through an agent & they do at least two full background checks on the tenants.) 
As with your main residents there can also be a lot of different cover types for landlords insurance, so when companies say we do cheap landlords insurance it normally is a standard cover (which is a good level of cover that all companies pretty much offer the same for). As example you could take a standard landlords buildings policy for say £150 or you could take a policy that is Buildings & Contents including accidental damage with Legal Cover, Home Emergency & Rent guarantee & end up costing say £600. Of course you don’t have to take any of these extra covers but you need to know they are available to you. 
Designed and created by it'seeze
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings